6540 St Antoine Street, known as the Boyer Campbell Building, is a four-story, 60,000 SF industrial property built in 1929 and was the headquarters of a leading automotive supply company. When originally constructed the property was recognized for its state-ofthe art features such as an innovative IT system for distribution logistics and its structural capacity.
The property is currently under renovation and key historical features such as the distinctive Albert Kahn style columns, hardwood floors, industrial windows and a vintage spiral package shoot will be restored. The main level is a double height, column free space surrounded by a mezzanine with offices overlooking the original assembly floor. The top two floors of the building, which were originally used for inventory storage, are being redeveloped into modern office space.
Status: Under Construction
Location: Milwaukee Junction, Detroit, MI